Welcome!

Hi everyone! This is a place where I share my experiences with the devices I come across and use. Hopefully, you'll find the info here helpful in your search for geeky stuff...

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rome was not built in a day: STAVROS...

“Rome was not built in a day, which is surprising the way it looks, I mean half of it is not even finished“





The mango juice I was drinking when I watched the video clip almost landed all over my computer keyboard and screen. Luckily my cheek muscles are highly developed through years of food stuffing.

So what am I talking about? Remember the big pockets campaign by Nokia? Well this is kinda similar but it's actually a site providing info (stand up comic style) for a Nokia event where Stavros (the fella who made the above statement about Rome) will move across Rome, geotagging his positions using an N82, in order to form a geo-pattern submitted by users. It’s supposedly called "Position Art".





I don't know how useful or beautiful this art would be, but I sure hope more companies allow themselves to have a sense of humour like Nokia.

Head over for a laugh: http://www.theworldismycanvas.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Stavros by Nokia is absolutely a great campaign.

Anonymous said...

The Hogan
cost us so much, and We can run a “full cycle” of seasonally appropriate shoes before I wear Hogan uomo
. You just have to wear them with the women’s knee Hogan scarpe uomo
. Consider the rest of the jeans with women’s knee hogan donna
as well though.

Health Blog said...

Luckily my cheek muscles are highly developed through years of food stuffing.